TAC FIT COVID-19 Policies and Procedures – PLEASE READ!
Posted April 28, 2020
The Gym is Open!
The Gym is open for our normal business hours (Mon-Fri 5:30am – 8:30pm and Sat/Sun 8-4pm).Group Exercise Classes, Performance Center Classes and our Carbondale Location are open!
We will continue to have online, live classes as well!‘According to Eagle County Public Health Regulations, Fitness Centers that utilize equipment may re-open, if all gathering limitations and social distancing requirements are followed. This is considered high-touch equipment so the equipment must be able to be cleaned after each use. High touch equipment that cannot be easily cleaned, cannot not be used.’With that being said we have a few new policies we MUST adhere to:
- YOU MUST SIGN UP IN ADVANCE OR YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED IN. Due to the gathering limitation regulations, please limit your advanced sign ups to 2 per week. If there is a slot available on the DAY OF you may sign up.
- You must have a current membership to take any virtual or physical classes.
- Sign up on the app or on our website. IF you are a current member and have not signed up online with us before, type in your email and click ‘FORGOT PASSWORD’. DO NOT CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT!!! You can also call us at 970-279-5412 during our business hours and we can assist you.
- Limited use for changing in locker rooms, so please wear your workout clothes and bring a pair of shoes to change into – PLEASE NO DIRTY SHOES!
- We will no longer be providing towels, please bring your own gym/sweat towel.
- Please be respectful and mindful of other members while using equipment – wipe down before and after use, no sharing of equipment (unless you have been quarantined with the person you are sharing equipment with).
- Mandatory 12 Hour Cancellation Policy for all sign-ups. If you have signed up for a class or gym and are unable to attend and there is a waitlist, you must cancel 12 hours in advance to avoid being charged a $20 fee!
- FACE COVERINGS – Face Coverings Required. All persons shall wear Face Coverings:
1. When entering and while inside the areas of a place of business open to the
2. In such other public indoor or outdoor places where persons are unable to
maintain safe social distancing (e.g. six or more feet separation) from others not
of their own household, except for momentary circumstances to accept payment,
deliver goods, walk or ride past, or perform otherwise necessary tasks.
- All information can be found on the Eagle County COVID 19 Website
- Membership questions – If you have a punch pass or a paid in full membership, your expiration date has been extended. If you are autopay, we have asked what you would like to do with the month we were closed. Please let us know. We were open virtually and your dues go to support the instructors teaching classes and allowed us to reopen!