This is Your Go-To Resource for Post-Lockdown Health (At Home)
Posted June 7, 2020
Although restrictions are lifting in many areas, you may not feel comfortable coming into TAC yet, and you may not feel safe to visit regularly. So, many people continue to stay home even as the lockdown lifts. The good news is that you can keep healthy while sticking close to home—here’s how.
Outfit Your Home for Fitness
Working out at home is more doable than ever with the right approach and the proper equipment.
- Get into an at-home workout
- Choose the right fitness equipment, and check installation costs.
- Keep up your motivation long-term.
Change Your Habits for Optimal Health
Staying healthy is about more than hitting the gym.
- Ensure that you get enough sleep.
- Drink plenty of water (it can also offset quarantine snacking).
- Eat foods that specifically support your mental health.
Grab Healthy Foods, Always
Even when curbside pickup is an option, cooking at home is still healthier.
- Create a well-rounded grocery list.
- Order healthy bulk products for delivery via Costco.
- Break out of your rut with healthy dinner
Getting back into a fitness mindset doesn’t have to mean boring workouts and bland meals. By innovating your at-home workout routine, habits, and menu, you can continue reaching your health goals without leaving home. Once it’s safe to get back to the gym, you’ll be ahead of the game.
Photo via Rawpixel