- Personal Trainer/Instructor
- CHEK BioMechanics Certified
- TPI Certified – Level 2 Golf Fitness Professional
- Functional Movement Screen Certified
- NASM – Sports Fitness Specialist
- NSCA-CSCS Certified
I use a wide variety of fitness tools to bring out the Best in You. My workouts are fun and challenging and will push you in a direction based on your specific goals and needs.
When I left the accounting field in 1998 to pursue my interest in fitness, it immediately became a passion. I have extensive training and certifications which all complement my belief that anyone can have improved posture, flexibility & strength at any age. I specialize in the biomechanics of the body to help each client excel in their sport including golf, tennis, running, skiing, endurance training as well as general fitness. I have a talent for helping my clients overcome back pain and balance issues as well as improving posture, fitness endurance and injury prevention.
I also believe that the body is a system of systems that all work together and feed off each other. I want to help you to discover more about how your body moves and how you can train to feel better, become more energized and stay moving pain free for the many years to come!
Jen has over 30 certifications in the fitness/health field including:
- Golf BioMechanics (at the renowned CHEK Institute)
- TPI Golf Fitness Professional – Level 1 & 2 (Titleist Performance Institute)
- Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist (CSCS)
- National Academy Sports Medicine (NASM) – CPT & Sports Fitness Specialist
- Integrated Flexibility Training (through NASM)
- Scientific Back & Scientific Core (CHEK Institute)
- Advanced Metabolic Typing Advisor (finding yours and what foods work best for you)
- Nutrition Lifestyle Coach (CHEK Institute)
I am a Dallas native and graduated from University of North Texas with an Accounting degree. I have been doing various races since 1992 — road & trail runs, adventure races, triathlons, marathons, ultra-marathons, winter up-hill races, etc. I also enjoy golfing, biking, hiking and eating! I moved to the valley in 2009 and absolutely love the energy and activity of the Roaring Fork Valley.