Performance Wellness Package
Achieve optimal health, fitness, and sports performance.
Performance Wellness Package Includes:
- Initial Baseline Measurements
- Functional Movement Screening (FMS), a screening tool used to identify limitations or asymmetries in seven fundamental movement patterns that are key to functional movement quality in individuals with no current pain complaint or known musculoskeletal injury. These movement patterns are designed to provide observable performance of basic locomotor, manipulative and stabilizing movements by placing an individual in extreme positions where weaknesses and imbalances become noticeable if appropriate mobility and motor control is not utilized
- Body Composition Measurements and Assessments – is an important objective measurement that gives your team and yourself a clear understanding of where you are at physically, as it pertains to your: Weight, Body Fat %, Muscle Mass, Hydration Levels, Metabolism and Bust/Waist/Hip Measurements
Performance Exercise Testing:
- VO2 Max – is the best indicator of exercise potential and is a measure of how many milliliters of oxygen are transported to each kilogram of your body weight per minute at your exercise maximum (ml/kg/min). The higher your VO2 max, the greater your potential for endurance performance
- This test is designed to help you get the most out of your workouts. You will obtain objective data along with personalized analysis to help you eliminate haphazard efforts, prevent over-training, set and achieve your personal fitness goals and get even more benefits out of each exercise session
- Twice weekly Personal Training sessions – Our experts will motivate you by setting goals and providing feedback and accountability. We will utilize your fitness assessment and performance exercise test results to create the program that is specifically designed to have you reach your performance goals with expert execution and safety
- Sports Nutrition Coaching and Education
- 90 Minute Breakthrough session and 30 minutes of nutritional coaching per month – individual nutritional coaching designed to help you get the most out of your workouts and achieve your exercise goals. Unlimited phone and email support. Many athletes underestimate the importance of nutrition or struggle with applying general guidelines to their own unique needs. Additionally, many recreational exercisers mistakenly look to poorly researched magazine articles and online sites that often provide misleading and unreliable information. We will help you sort through misconceptions and apply Sports Nutrition principles that will lead to an individualized nutrition plan for a high quality training diet and race fueling strategies with proven results. Especially if you are trying to lean up/drop weight for your sport; avoid the frustration and achieve the outcome you desire without sabotaging your training or risking poor performance
- Bi-Weekly Health Coaching Sports Psychology – Powerful mental health coaching utilizing unique strategies to help you consistently achieve your potential and maximize performance. We will help you enhance your performance, cope with the pressures of competition, recover from injuries, keep up with your fitness program and help you enjoy yourself!
- 6-month Fitness Membership – including unlimited classes, usage of gym, sauna, steam and locker rooms
- Bi-monthly Bodywork/Massage Sessions – to help you recover faster and aid with injury prevention
- Medical Oversight:
- Advocate, if necessary support you at your physicals with your Primary Care Physician and provide recommendations
- Ensure you have accurate files of your Medical Records for yourself and your Primary Care Physician
- Unlimited Medical support (any questions or concerns that come forward for you regarding your health) from TAC Medical Director
- 25% VIP Discount – as an exclusive member of TAC, we want to extend our appreciation of you! Enjoy 25% off all of our products, clothing and any additional services!